Ensuring safe and comfortable working conditions for the employees is one of the key priorities of Slavyansk ECO
An occupational health and safety management system has been developed and put into place at the plant outlining the responsibilities of all the workers, as well as the requirements for industrial safety at production sites. Such a system helps to minimize injuries and increase the economic efficiency of production. Plant workers are provided with certified workwear, special footwear, collective and individual protective equipment in a timely fashion.
Our company has developed a social program designed to improve labor safety. We care about the health of our employees and do everything to maintain warm coworker relations.
WORKFLOW ACTIVITIES ARE PRESENTED IN THE LIST:
- Acquisition of workwear and personal protective equipment;
- Making sure that workers (in hazardous conditions) have access to milk or other equivalent products based on the results of workplace certification;
- Ensuring that all organizational units have lunch rooms equipped with all the household appliances necessary for a comfortable meal;
- Medical and health services for workers: uninterrupted supply of drinking water at the workplace, proper maintenance and continuous operation of personal hygiene rooms, availability of first-aid kits;/li>
- Annual additional paid leaves to workers employed in hazardous and (or) dangerous working conditions according to the results of workplace certification, as well as for irregular working hours;
- Additional compensation to employees for weekends and holidays when they were required to work;
- Acquisition of New Year’s presents for children;
- Covering gym and pool memberships to all the interested workers and their family members.
BRAGIN PAVEL GLEBOVICH
SK-700 Process Unit Shift Supervisor
I got a job with the company as a Process Unit Operator of the 4th category. For the long years of service and dedicated work, six months ago I was promoted to Shift Supervisor. I think that everyone will agree that stability and confidence in the future is very important in today’s world. This is what I get from working at Slavyansk ECO LLC: high salary, bonuses, additional payments for previous work experience in the industry, vacation is always on schedule, career growth. In the course of my work in the unit, not a single person quit, which only confirms that we can’t ask for a more decent work not only in our city, but in the region as well.
SHIRIN YURY ANATOLIYEVICH
Head of Primary Hydrocarbon Processing Unit
I have been working in the company for 12 years and I treasure my position, because skill and professionalism is valued here. Of course, there is a lot of work, but the compensation is decent and always on time. My employees agree with me, and for this reason, there is no personnel turnover in my unit; the team is close-knit and friendly. I would like to thank the company management for their trust, fairness and understanding.